FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
Who will process all the paperwork for our North Cyprus property sale?

Imperial Construction advise all of our customers to appoint an independent solicitor to handle the administration for your transaction. You may use any solicitor of your choice but we feel it is important that your solicitor speaks the same language as you do. We can recommend a number of independent and reputable legal representatives. Click here for a list of recommended solicitors.

Back To Top